Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 12, 2015

Giải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 9 unit 1: A visit from a pen pal.


1. Getting started. Work with a partner. A foreign pen pal is coming to stay with you for a week. What activites would you do during the visit?
a. I would take him to the Temple of Literature in Hanoi.
b. We would visit Revolutionary Museum.
c. We would go to Dong Xuan market.
d. I would show her around the city and let her try Vietnamese dishes.

2. Listen and read. Choose the correct option to complete the sentences.
1. two weeks
2. Ha Noi people were friendly
3. all the above
4. invite Lan to Kuala Lumpur

3. Speak. Nga is talking to Maryam. They are waiting for Lan outside her school. Put their dialogue in the correct order and copy it into your exercise book. Then pratice with your partner. Start like this.
1,c,5,b,4,d,2,e,3,a,6

4. Listen. Tim jones's Mexican pen pal, Carlo, is visiting the USA. Listen to their conversation and check (v) the numbers of the correct pictures.
a1, b2, c2

5. Read.
a. Fill in the table with the right information about Malaysia.
1. Area. 329,758 square kilometres
2. Population. over 22 milion
3. Climate. tropical climate
4. Unit of currency. the ringgit (consisting of 100 sen)
5. Capital city. Kualu Lumpur
6. Official religion. Islam
7. National language. Bahasa Malaysia
8. Compulsory second language. English

b. True or false? Check (v) the boxes. Then correct then false statements.
1. T
2. F. There are more than two religions in Malaysia
3. F. English, Chinese and Tamil are also widely spoken
4. F. Primary school chidren learn one of three: Malay, Chinese or Tamil
5. F. English ia a compulsory second language, not primary language of instruction

6. Write. Imagine you are visiting your relatives or friends in another part of Viet Nam or in different country. Write a letter to your family. Follow the outline.
Dear Mom, I arrived in Nha Trang at 4 yesterday morning. Thanh met me at the train station, and then he took me home by his motorbike.
Nha Trang is a quiet and beautiful city. It has a long coastline with beautiful white sandy beaches. I went to the beach very early this moring and enjoy the sunrise far out the sea. Yesterday morning, Thanh and Linh took me to the Tri Nguyen Aquarium. It's very interesting to see many different kinds of fish and sea creatures. I've also visited many intersting places like Cham Temple, Aquarium, Pasteur Institute. I've taken part in some fascinating out door activities: mud bathing, snorkeling and suba diving.
I feel so happy and enjoy myself so much. The people here are so nice and friendly, the food is excellent and the sights are very beautiful. I'll leave Nha Trang at 4 pm on Saturday and will arrive home at 5 am on Sunday. Please pick me up at the train station.
love,
Chinh.

7. Language focus.

1. Work with a partner. Ask and answer questions about what each person did on the weekend.
A: What did Nga do on the weekend?
B: She went to the concert to hear Ha Noi singers.
A: When did she go?
B: She went on Saturday evenign at eight o'clock.

C: What did Lan do on the weekend?
D: She went camping with the Y&Y
C: How ling did she go?
D: She went all the weekend

E: What did Nam do on the weekend?
F: He went to see a soccer match between Dong Thap and The Cong
E: When did he see it?
F: He saw it on Sunday afternoon at four o'clock

G: What did Hoa do on the weekend?
H: She went to see a play called "Much Ado About Nothing"
G: When did she see it?
H: She saw it on Sunday evening at seven o'clock.

2. Lan and her friends are holding a farewell party for Maryam. Write the things they did to prepare for the party. Use the pictures and the words in the box.
1. Nga made a cake
2. Luan hung colorful lamps
3. Lan bought flowers
4. Hung painted a picture of Ha Noi
5. Thuy and Lan went shopping

3. Work with a partner. Write wishes you want to make in these situations.
a. I wish I were taller
b. I wish I were in the swimming pool
c. I wish I had a computer
d. I wish I lived near school
e. I wish I had a sister
f. I wish I drew well
g. I wish I had my friend's phone number
h. I wish I knew many friends
i. I wish there were rivers and lakes in my himetown

Giải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 9 unit 2: Clothing

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét