Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 12, 2015

Giải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers


Giải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers.
1. Greeting started. Work with your partner. Make a list of how computers can help us.
Computers save time.
Computers solves problem exactly and quickly.
Computers can gather a wide range of information.
Computers can do simple computations with lightning speed and perfect accuracy.

2. Listen and read. Fact or opinion? Check(v) the box.
Fact: A,e,f
Opinion: B,c,d

3. Speak. Work with a partner. Look at the table and the pictures. Takes turns to express and region to opinion about the activities in the pictures.
A. I thing driving a car is difficult.
I disagree. I thing it's quite easy once you get used to it.
B. Picture books are boring. I don't like them.
Neither do i. I prefer novels to picture books.
C. I feel walking in the rain is fun.
So do i.
D. I like foreign food. I think it's delicious.
I like foreign food, too. Hamburger is one of my favorite food.

3. Speak. Read the dialogue. Now make similar dialogues about these items. Use the information in the table in exercise one.
A.
 A: I'm having problems with my printer.
B: What's wrong?
A: It doesn't printer. I think it's broken.
B: You didn't turn it on!
A: Oh! Sorry.
B.
A: There is something wrong with my monitor.
B: What's wrong?
A: Its screen is to dark.
B: You are right. You should adjust the knob on the monitor.
A: Ok! Thanks.
C.
 A: I thing the mouse of my computer is broken.
B: What's wrong?
A: It doesn't work.
B: Let check plug.
A: Oh, No! The plug has come out of socket.

4. Listen. Copy the flow chart into your exercise book. Then listen and complete it.
Start. Find a machine. Do you have the correct change. Yes. What do you want to drink. Lemon sua. Insert coins & press button. Take it.

5. Read.
1. True(t) or false(f)? Check(v) the box.
T: a,b,c,e,f
F: d

2 Answers.
A. The new university has no library.
B. All the information normally found in a library is now stores in the university's computers.
C. A computer and a telephone line are necessary like equipments for first year students.
D. With a bulletin board in the internet a great number of people (over 20 million) can get access to the bulletin and exchange information quickly.

6. Write.
1. The words with the numbers in the pictures.
A3,b1,c6, d2,e4,f5

2. Look at the pictures and the words. Wrote the instructions on how to use the printer.
Plug in the printer and turn on the power.
Remove the old paper and load the new paper in the paper in put tray.
Wait for the power button to flash.
Have the pages appear on the computer screen.
Click the printer icon on the screen and wait for a few seconds.
The printer paper will come out of the output path in a minute.

7. Language focus.
1. Ba's mother has just been back from the market. She wanted him to do some homework while she was at the market. Ba made notes in his diary and check(v) the work he has done. Look at Ba's diary and complete the dialogue use yet and already.
1. I have already finished my homework.
2. I haven't tidied it yet.
3. I have already turned it off.
4. I have already called and told her.

2. Work with a partner. Ask and answer questions about the flights.
1. Has the flight to Hong Kong departed yet? No, it hasn't departed yes.
2. Has the flight from manila arrived yet?  Yes, it has already arrived.
3. Has the flight to Paris departed yet?  Yes, it has already departed yet.
4. Has the flight from Jakarta arrived yet?  Yes, it has already arrived.
5.  Has the flight to Bangkok departed yet? No, it hasn't departed yes.
6. Has the flight to Singapore departed yet? No, it hasn't departed yes.
7.Has the flight from Kuala Lumpur arrived yet?   Yes, it has already arrived.
8. Has the flight from Delhi arrived yet?No, it hasn't departed yes.

3. Read the sentences. Check the correct column.
Finished action: A,c,e,f.
Incomplete action: B,d,g.

4. Complete the dialogues. Use the present perfect or the past simple of the verbs in brackets.
1. Have you seen...
When did you see it?
I saw it...
2. Haven't had
3. Haven't been
4. Have you heard...
5. Happened
6. Had
7. Fell
8. Broken
9. Has the place arrived yet?
Yes it has
When did it arrive?
It arrived at...

Giải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 8 unit 16: Inventions

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét