Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 1, 2016

Giải sách giáo khoa tiếng anh 7 Unit 2: Personal information.


SECTION A
2. Listen and write the telephone numbers.
a 8251654
b. 8250514
c 8521936
d 8351793
e 8237041
f 8821652

4. Listen and read. Then answer the questions
a. Phong and Tam will meet tomorrow.
b. They will see a movie.
c. They will meet at 6.45
d. They will meet in front of the movie theatre. (theatre : nhà hát)

5. Listen. Then write the answers.
a 8545545
b a movie
c Lan's house
d bus

6. Read. Then answer.
a. Phong is calling
b. Han is answering the phone (answer : trả lời) 
c. They are talking about Lan
d. She will be back at six o'clock
e. Phong will call her again after six

SECTION B
2. Listen and write the dates.
a. the first of july
b. the nineteenth
c. the sixth
d. the fourteenth
e. the seventeenth
f. the thirty-first

5. Read the previous dialogue again. Then complete this form.
Pham Thi Hoa - June 8th - 12 Tran Hung Dao Street - 8262019

6. Read. Then complete the card.
Sunday, May 25th - 24 Ly Thuong Kiet Street - 5pm - 9 pm - Lan

7. Think and write. Imagine you will be a guest at Lan's birthday party.
a. I'll give her a fountain.
b. I'll get to her home by bike
c. I'll sing and dance
d. I'll eat cakes and sweets
e. I'll drink Coca Cola
f. I'll leave at half past eight

8. Now write an invitaion to your birthday party.
Dear Lan,
My birthday is on October 20th. It would be nice if you come. Many of our friends will ba at the party, too. The party will be at my house at 6pm. I hope we'll have a happy day. Come and join us.
With love.
Ha.

Từ vựng cho bạn.
Tomorrow : ngày mai
See : xem

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét